Has the new year inspired you to make a change in your career? Look no further, here's the hottest jobs from around the Virgin Group...
Virgin Sport is seeking an experienced and energetic Content Producer with a digital marketing background and plenty of creative flair. Reporting to our Head of Marketing, you'll collaborate with the wider events team to create effective content plans and implement our digital strategy. You're an exceptional copywriter with an enthusiasm for sports events and festivals, that enjoys being part of a dynamic team and fast-paced working environment. Sound like you? Head to the Virgin Sport careers pages to find out more.
We love what we do and what we do is important! We believe that everyone should leave feeling better – this means not just our guests, but also our teammates. Everyone should go home feeling better because they learned something new, or had fun working that day. Therefore, we hire unique individuals who work together to create amazing experiences for our guests. We recognize that every member of the team contributes to the success of the whole hotel. No-one is more important than anyone else, and unless we are in it together, we can’t create that special experience for our guest.
Your mission, should you decide to accept it… The Sales Executive/Coordinator supports the sales team administratively to produce unrivaled hotel events and guest experiences. The details include organizing and coordinating event setup requests, guest chamber reservations, contracts and proposals, amenities and other administrative bits and bobs that come up. Communication and collaboration are king (or queen) and although this position starts on the sales team, they work with every hotel department to ensure each guest stay or group goes off without a hitch. It helps if the guest sings our praises too.
Let’s face it! This is the job that makes the world go round… Find out more and apply now.
Our Marketing department is looking for a Paid Social Executive to join the exciting world of Virgin Experience Days in helping the team showcase VED as the leader in Experience Days.
The role involves overseeing all paid social activity and working with the Content Strategist to make sure this activity is in line with the overall strategy and fits in with our current content plans. A focus on the brand is important and making sure we are targeting the correct customers with the VED brand values.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role for at least 6 months; excellent knowledge of managing paid campaigns in Facebook Business and Ad Manager; advanced skills in social media platforms including Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google Analytics; strong campaign execution skills, with demonstrable track record in achieving channel revenue and ROI; excellent analytical skills with experience of working in a data-driven environment; understanding of social media principles and processes; and experience in testing and continuous optimising of campaigns against agreed KPIs. Find out more and apply now.
Do you have great organisational skills and a flair for Heartfelt customer service?
We’re looking for a Duty Manager who will ensure every one of our members’ visits is as convenient and enjoyable as possible during their shift. You’ll support every department, ensuring perfect execution of daily club operations whilst on shift, so that all facilities and equipment are clean, safe, well presented and functional in line with our brand standards at all times.
- Be responsible for opening or closing the club, adhering to company procedures & checklists.
- Ensure the smooth running & timeliness of all operations within the club whilst on shift, including studio classes, inductions, events and all appointments.
- Ensure brand standards, H&S, cleanliness & a good working use of all facilities.
- Continual interaction with members & maintaining a club presence whilst on shift, being proactive and anticipating issues before they arise.
- Ensure adequate staff coverage in all departments and deal with any staffing issues to arrange cover or personally conduct breaks.
- Ensure that all pool users are safe by managing Lifeguard resources appropriately, covering breaks & rota gaps personally conducting lifeguard duties.
- Take ownership of member feedback to resolve any problems through relevant HoD.
- Person in charge for any Emergency situation; including First Aid requirements, Fire Evacuations etc.
- Line management of Lifeguard and Membercare team; including recruitment, training, development & performance management, as well as rota’s, payroll & day to day management.