How can you help?
Donate: Please continue to donate to our 'BVI Community Support Appeal' fundraising effort which will focus on delivering on this plan. Virgin Unite’s overheads are covered by Richard Branson and the Virgin Group, meaning that 100% of all donations received will go directly to helping support local BVI communities.
Host a fundraising event: If you are interested in hosting a fundraising event, we’d love to support your effort, have a look our Fundraising Toolkit. Please email us if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are incredibly thankful for everything being done to help the BVI communities. Thank you!
- Richard Branson
Read more about the ongoing efforts:
- Hurricane recovery plans for the BVI and beyond
- Acts of kindness in the BVI
- It will take years to recover, but it will recover
- Responding to urgent medical needs across the BVI
- Hurricane Irma
- Recovering from Hurricane Irma
- Update on BVI Hurricane Irma aid efforts
- Heading back to the BVI
- Relief in the British Virgin Islands
- 5 urgent needs in the BVI
- Supporting the BVI
- Update from Sam in Virgin Gorda
- How life goes on in the BVI