I’m a big believer that if you find happiness, then success will follow. Happiness encourages good life decisions, bolsters wonderful relationships, and opens up doors to great opportunities.
If you’re searching for a little more positivity and success in your life, read my top 10 quotes on happiness.
10. “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
9. “Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it.” – Bernard Meltzer
8. "The greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition."
– Martha Washington
7. "Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more."
– H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
6. "Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action."– Benjamin Disraeli
5. "Happiness is not the absence of problems, it's the ability to deal with them." – Steve Maraboli
4. "If you want happiness for an hour take a nap.
If you want happiness for a day – go fishing.
If you want happiness for a year – inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime – help someone else."
– Chinese Proverb
3. "Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness."
– Drew Barrymore
2. "Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it." – Andy Rooney
1. "Happiness is not a goal... it's a by-product of a life well lived." – Eleanor Roosevelt
If you feel happiness is still out of your reach, read: My tips for happiness.
See more from this series: