Whenever something goes wrong or you find yourself at a disadvantage, the best way to handle it is to turn the negative into a positive by thinking originally.
Launching a business is essentially a big adventure in originality and I have put together my top ten quotes to give you some motivation to keep going when it gets tough.
10. "But you have to do what you dream of doing even while you're afraid." - Arianna Huffington
9.”It is better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation.” – Herman Melville
8. "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
7. "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
6. "Success is most often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable." - Coco Chanel
5. "There is no passion to be found in playing small - in settling for a life that is less than you are capable of living." – Nelson Mandela
4. “There is something inherently valuable about being a misfit.” – Daniel Radcliffe
3. “I've learned it's important not to limit yourself. You can do whatever you really love to do, no matter what it is." – Ryan Gosling
2. “You were born an original. Don't die a copy.” – John Mason
1. "Everything you can imagine is real." - Pablo Picasso
See more from this series: