I’m forever inspired by so many incredible women in my life who work hard to change business for good. To celebrate these women and empower all of us, I wanted to share a little bit of their wisdom with you all.
1. “Don’t be afraid to fly higher.” – Eve Branson
2. “Investing in women is smart economics." – Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, The B Team
3. “If you think you're too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito.” – Anita Roddick, founder of The Body Shop
4. “We have to give children the space to be and to be who they are.” – Michelle Obama
5. “I truly believe that businesses are the key to solving humanity’s biggest problems.” – Katie Hunt-Morr, Virgin Unite
6. “Ask yourself what you can do to make a difference. And then take that action, no matter how large or how small.” – Graca Machel, The Elders
7. “If we can put a man on the moon, we can make pantyhose comfortable.” – Sara Blakely, founder of Spanx
8. “Not all heroes wear capes, some wear really great bras.” – Fleur and Alice, Attollo Lingerie
9. “Change always starts with a girl.” – Kathy Calvin, The B Team
10. “Learning is the gateway to adventure.” – Princess Beatrice of York, Big Change
Who are the women that have created a positive impact in your life?
I’d love to hear all about them in the comments.