No matter what kind of role you're after, there's a place for everyone in the Virgin Family. Take a look who's hiring...
The Project Manager will work with the CEO to provide air traffic control for all company projects as well as managing high profile projects for Virgin Pure. The first key project will be the launch of the new Element WaterBar in October 2019. The launch is a critical growth springboard for the company. Further projects will focus on system implementations as we build an end to end digital platform to deliver our growth ambitions.
You will be a key partner to all members of the leadership team in helping them work towards their strategic and operational goals. Working internationally with the Strauss Water team in Israel and the WaterBar manufacturer will be a key part of the role with travel a regular part of the role.
This is a chance for a driven, qualified and skilled professional with broad experience to join a business where your voice and skills will play a key role in shaping the business agenda for growth. If that sounds like you, apply now on LinkedIn.
The marketing department is looking for a Paid Social Executive to join the exciting world of Virgin Experience Days in helping the team showcase them as the leader in Experience Days.
The role involves overseeing all paid social activity and working with the Content Strategist to make sure this activity is in line with the overall strategy and fits in with our current content plans. A focus on the brand is important and making sure we are targeting the correct customers with the VED brand values.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building and executing prospecting and remarketing campaigns, optimising and reporting;
- Utilising our CRM data for remarketing and lookalike audience activity;
- Developing key remarketing audiences and identifying opportunities;
- Ensuring the social media team remains up to date on social media trends, market news and competitors; and
- Leading the development of engaging and shareable content for social media.
As Virgin Holidays' Customer Relations Manager you'll be accountable for the day to day operation, leadership and management of the Customer Relations, Customer Operations and Office of the Managing Director.
Your role will be to achieve outstanding advocacy from our customers through the delivery of an industry-leading post-departure customer relations experience. You will be in charge of maintaining cost control while improving processes and procedures ensuring all areas deliver to agreed targets that are aligning to the Brand Values.
Delivering Virgin Holidays' ambitions requires a strong leader who is happy in evaluating and analysing alternative opportunities to continuously improve our operating model. Can you devise and implement strategies to improve our customer performance whilst making sure your a consistent customer champion? Find out more and apply now.
Join the Virgin Media Business team as Senior Digital Design Lead and you will be responsible for the creation of world-class, end-to-end digital creative content, whilst managing workload for our small in-house studio team and third party agency partners.
Your responsibilities will be wide ranging, but principally you will be accountable for:
- Developing exciting and inspirational concepts to support brand thought leadership initiatives across multiple markets and channels
- Managing and prioritising workload and demand, taking direction from brand strategy as well as commercial indicators via campaign managers
- Creation of digital content in multiple formats; HTML, video and animation, working with your team to optimise efficient output
- Assess and improve user friendliness in digital products
- Working closely with the analytics and commercials function to respond to trends, through agile content creation
- Identifying when to challenge a brief and determine new opportunities
- Leading in creative brainstorms with internal and external teams
- Presenting and rationalising ideas to senior stakeholders
- Prioritising tasks and effectively managing time, studio resource and workload – balancing based on commercial input from the Senior Content Planner