No matter what kind of a challenge you're looking for, there's something for everyone at Virgin...
Join the Virgin Media Business team as their Digital Copywriter and you will be responsible for creating and delivering outstanding digital copy; supporting brand strategy, strategic business propositions, promotions, product developments and thought leadership editorial content.
Your responsibilities will be wide ranging, but principally you will be accountable for:
- Creating and delivering outstanding digital copy - short and snappy and editorials
- Having a strong understanding of how your work meets user needs, and the role it plays in the decision-making journey
- Working in a team environment with a strong emphasis on collaboration with designers, content planners, sales colleagues, and the brand function
- Providing input to content strategy planning and related briefs, working with senior campaign managers to explore the motivations of their target audience
- Creating inspiring, accurate and channel-appropriate copy to meet business requirements
- Working with design and UX to produce concepts for new pages and promotional activity
Virgin Pure is motivated by a desire to make the planet and people healthier and happier by reducing the use of single-use plastic bottles and helping its customers to drink more water. In 2019, they’re aiming to grow their customer base and deliver significant revenue growth, and they’re looking for a Finance Director to join the team.
They need someone who can steer company financial strategy and lead the Finance function, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of accounting and reporting across the business. This role would be fantastic for someone who is a proven, exceptional Finance Director. They may have been working in a high growth SME business or in a larger business as the Finance Director for a country or business unit and are now looking to take full ownership of finance as part of a business leadership team.
Do you have great organisational skills and a flair for Heartfelt customer service?
We’re looking for a Duty Manager who will ensure every one of Virgin Active's members’ visits is as convenient and enjoyable as possible during their shift. You’ll support every department, ensuring perfect execution of daily club operations whilst on shift, so that all facilities and equipment are clean, safe, well presented and functional in line with our brand standards at all times.
- Be responsible for opening or closing the club, adhering to company procedures & checklists.
- Ensure the smooth running & timeliness of all operations within the club whilst on shift, including studio classes, inductions, events and all appointments.
- Ensure brand standards, H&S, cleanliness & a good working use of all facilities.
- Continual interaction with members & maintaining a club presence whilst on shift, being proactive and anticipating issues before they arise.
- Ensure adequate staff coverage in all departments and deal with any staffing issues to arrange cover or personally conduct breaks.
- Ensure that all pool users are safe by managing Lifeguard resources appropriately, covering breaks & rota gaps personally conducting lifeguard duties.
- Take ownership of member feedback to resolve any problems through relevant HoD.
- Person in charge for any Emergency situation; including First Aid requirements, Fire Evacuations etc.
- Line management of Lifeguard and Membercare team; including recruitment, training, development & performance management, as well as rota’s, payroll & day to day management.
The NewNow is served by a small, nimble support team, led by a dynamic Executive Director. Our approach is to create platforms for distributed leadership, bringing new power to move existing power structures in all sectors – government, business and civil society. We do this by working with partners and collaborators on shared agendas. Over 2019 we have clear strategies to impact on two action areas: bringing rising women to the tables that matter, and delivering new ways of collectively building a better web. We are also working to identify how we will deliver impact on climate change and environmental restoration.
The Digital Communications Manager will support the Director of Programmes & Partnerships to design campaigns and communications that drive impact in our action areas, and will lead on developing channel strategies and priorities, building amplifier networks, content creation, community management and development, tracking and reporting. This is a role for a strong digital all-rounder, who wants to make an impact in the world and knows how to use digital channels to mobilise, engage, build community and tell compelling stories. You will be able to demonstrate a keen edge for cultural relevance, and ability to apply your insight to building movements for change online.