Looking for a new challenge? Then you're in the right place - read on for exciting opportunities aross the Virgin Family.
Big Change was founded five years ago by Holly and Sam Branson. They recognise that with great ambition comes the need for great people, and offer a compelling investment-like experience for philanthropists and businesses who want to be part of a community thinking and acting in a strategic way about system change.
They are looking for an experienced, creative and ambitious fundraiser to help them redesign and enhance this experience for their donors and partners and bring more organisations and foundations into the Big Change family.
This role will be central to how Big Change thinks about and does fundraising in the future, building on the great work the small team has done so far, and supporting them to systemise and grow their fundraising without losing their creative, entrepreneurial heart.
Virgin Active is looking for a Member Services Manager to manage the daily operations of the Front of House function. They'll be responsible for ensuring every member receives a great experience in the club. They’ll also respond to all member feedback and positively influence retention levels, maintaining excellent levels of service.
The job involves:
- Managing our bustling Front of House department, ensuring the function runs efficiently and supports the wider club operations whilst providing exceptional customer service.
- Dealing with all member enquiries and eedback regarding their membership and club services via email, phone and face to face, ensuring excellent member experience.
- Completing at least one Service (Duty) Manager shift per week; opening or closing the club and being the responsible Manager whilst on shift.
Virgin Sport is seeking an experienced and energetic Content Producer with a digital marketing background and plenty of creative flair. Reporting to they Head of Marketing, they'll collaborate with the wider events team to create effective content plans and implement the digital strategy. They need an exceptional copywriter with an enthusiasm for sports events and festivals, that enjoys being part of a dynamic team and fast-paced working environment.
The job will involve:
- Produce engaging content for a variety of digital platforms including email, social media and event websites and apps.
- Research, write and edit high quality, lively, topical, search-optimised content pieces for websites. This includes sourcing multimedia content and writing/editing copy.
- Create and compile editorial content for newsletter
- Create social media campaigns to engage online communities, and monitor social networks across all events responding to customer/community member queries
It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No, it’s… the Director of People for Virgin Hotels Home Office Team!
You don’t need to have x-ray vision or know how to fly, but you do need superhuman people skills in order to be a successful at Virgin Hotels! The company is growing rapidly, and your role will be to support the VP of People and the culture of Virgin Hotels, based in the offices in Coconut Grove, FL. Remember, it's not Human Resources, it's all about the People. So, what is the difference between the two? They want you to tell them your thoughts on this in your job application! Tell a story about why they should speak to you as a candidate for the Director of People role at Virgin Hotels Corporate Office! Humor appreciated, quirkiness approved of.
The Virgin businesses, starting with Richard Branson, are a 'roll up your sleeves' kind of place. At Virgin Hotels, they are focused on the teammate experience, whether that is ensuring they have the best talent, focusing on training or just sharing the love at a team event. Above all else, the Director of People is a culture carrier, working with the VP of People to ensure that operations run smoothly and their people are happy! At Virgin Hotels, nothing is ever "usual" so not only do you have to be willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done, but you have to be willing to have fun doing it.