About 100% Human at Work:
We believe the time has come for business to start thinking of people as human beings and not as resources. With this fundamental concept The B Team in partnership with Virgin Unite has launched the ‘100% Human at Work Initiative’. As part of this initiative we’ve brought together an extraordinary network of over 300 organisations around the world that have helped us to shape and identify the elements that define a 100% Human organisation: respect, equality, growth, belonging and purpose. We are working with this network to create and bring to life a positive vision for the future of work.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to step in and play a key role in driving the next phase of development of the 100% Human at Work network, helping us lay the foundations for a sustainable social enterprise.
Driving and project managing network engagement and activity during the next key growth stage.
- Help to take the 100% Human Network to the next stage of development
- Lead on content curation, logistics, planning and delivery (both on the ground and remotely via our partners) for 2018 events in Australia, Africa, the UK and US.
- Help with the creation of event materials including briefing packs, session structures, research pieces, pre reading documents.
- Manage core partner engagement activities and design of unique experiences for core partners to add value to the partnerships
- Manage day to day community communication and enquiries with existing 300 network members – with a deep focus on engagement with core partners.
- Assist with developing more structured communication tools including monthly newsletters and online content.
- Lead on deep content development to ensure we always have access to the most cutting edge work happening in this area – developing a content library
- Take responsibility for the development and delivery of an online hub
- Contribute to network growth through outreach and early contact.
- Act as central coordination point for regional hub project managers once on board.
- Manage design and delivery of collateral including fundraising decks, donor updates, toolkits etc.
- Manage the experiment collection and update process for designed publications and ultimately use as part of the online hub.
- Provide general support as needed for scheduling and planning to work around senior speaker, B Team leader and President of Unite’s schedules.
- Work with President, Unite and Head of Strategic People Initiatives to develop high touch engagement strategies beyond the main gatherings in each location (which will be restricted numbers wise)
- Support the President and Head of Strategic People Initiatives in the development and execution of the social enterprise strategy.
Experience and Skills:
- Exceptional analytical, organisational, strategic planning and project management skills required, ideally with international events and logistics experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience working with and influencing multiple stakeholders at all levels
- A forward thinker who is able to bring structure to chaos and help shape projects to create clarity
- Strong listener, willing to learn from others and embrace different perspectives; ability to collaborate as a team player and work with people at all levels
- Must be solutions-oriented with evidence of problem solving and the ability to take ownership of driving projects forward
- Excel in a high-energy environment and utilise strong organisational skills when faced with multiple time-sensitive priorities with a willingness to "roll-up sleeves"
- Experience of developing comms and social media strategies, or working with digital teams to do so, with an understanding of online platforms
- Thrives when working with high levels of ambiguity; highly responsive, fast paced and proactive with a flexible approach
- Strong ability to multitask, stay poised under pressure; able to handle a rapidly changing environment – and therefore have a great sense of humour!
- Desirable - knowledge of key issues within the ‘people’ space and the trends impacting the future of work
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you provide us with your CV or application, our People Team will use the information you provide to assess your application and for our recruitment and related People Team purposes. This may involve your information being passed to trusted third party services providers who may store or process your data on our behalf, which may take place outside of Europe. As part of this process, we may also, where appropriate, share your information with other members of the Virgin Group or other Virgin related entities. Please let us know if you have any questions around this.