The Virgin Group is always on the look out for exciting businesses to partner or work with. From early stage start up to multi-million pound corporate, we offer a range of opportunities helping businesses of many sizes and stages.
To see which opportunity is most suitable for you and your business, please read below.
Are you starting a new business?
Looking for tips and advice on how to start a business?
- Virgin.com/entrepreneur – free business tips and advice from the Virgin Group, Richard Branson and other leading entrepreneurs on starting up, how to run your own business and the qualities you need to succeed.
Looking for inspiration and to share your own experiences?
- Virgin Media Pioneers – an online community of enterprising people who use videos and blogging to share their ideas and experiences. Anyone who is part of this community is there for you to talk to, network with, collaborate with and get priceless tips for free.
Looking for a start-up loan?
- Virgin StartUp - Virgin StartUp is a not-for-profit organisation that helps entrepreneurs with the funding, resources and advice they need to turn their great idea in to a successful and sustainable business. If you are over 18 years old and a British citizen or legal UK resident with ambitions to turn your idea into a budding start-up Virgin StartUp is the place to go.
Need a platform to raise your business’ profile?
- #VOOM - every year Virgin Media Business runs the UK and Ireland’s biggest and most valuable pitch competition – #VOOM. This is your chance to pitch to Richard Branson and win a share of £1 million in prizes. #VOOM is open to all UK and Ireland businesses and a great platform for businesses to raise their online profile and win money can’t buy prizes.
Want to attend an entrepreneurship academy? (South Africa and Jamaica)
- The Branson Centres of Entrepreneurship – started by Virgin Unite, these academies for aspiring entrepreneurs in South Africa and Jamaica teach you the skills to turn your idea into a business which is a force for good.
Building a purpose driven business and trying to connect with a network of social or environmental impact professionals?
- Carbon War Room – if you have a sustainable solution to climate change that makes great business sense right now, the Carbon War Room is for you.
The B Team – A global group of committed leaders has formed to accelerate 'Plan B' – where business becomes a driving force for social, environmental and economic benefit. Learn more and support a growing community that is advancing Plan B.
Growing your existing business?
Want to work with an existing Virgin company?
If your proposal relates to working with one of the already established Virgin companies within the Group, please contact that Virgin Company directly as each existing Virgin company takes responsibility for growing and developing its own business.
Want to partner with the Virgin Group to grow your existing business?
The Virgin Investment Team welcomes proposals to partner with experienced management teams and companies seeking growth capital and/or the Virgin brand.
We are selective so make sure your proposal fits our investment criteria.