How to play
So you’ve decided to join Richard in his hunt for the Crimson Bandit? Good on you, we need all the help we can get! To help you catch him we thought we’d clarify how to play:
- The Crimson Bandit is sending puzzles taken from Richard’s diary to Virgin Companies in Australia, South Africa, the UK and the US.
- The Virgin Companies are going to post those puzzles on their Facebook pages and link through to the Crimson Bandit's application where he can check your answers to see if they’re right.
- As a thank you for helping to track Crimson Bandit down the Virgin Companies are offering prizes to people that answer the questions correctly – answer in time and that winner could be you!
- As well as sponsoring the individual puzzles the Virgin Companies have come together to offer a Grand Prize package in each of the four participating territories.
- To win the Grand Prize you need to be the first person in your territory to answer the Final Question.
- The Final Question remains locked until you have answered ALL the questions in your territory AND all the questions have been answered in the other 3 territories as well.
- You can check on the progress of the players in the other countries by looking at the question count down next to the national flags on the Final Question at the top of the app.
- Remember no one likes a spoil sport! By all means help each other but if you’ve worked out an answer try to give clues rather than sharing the whole thing – the Crimson Bandit wouldn’t like that!
- For Terms & Conditions for your region see: The hunt for Richard’s Diary T&Cs
- Have fun and happy hunting!