What's Virgin Tribe?
Tribe is a group-wide discount program for all full and part time employees that's you!
It offers you a range of terrific Virgin deals from planes, trains and vacations to wine, show tickets and much, much more! It also gets you everyday savings on some of your favorite well-known products and services through online retailers and even in-store experiences.
Just go to the links on the Virgin Tribe homepage to find out more about all the perks and discounts - they're all designed to fit into your lifestyle so come on what are you waiting for, get shopping!
And don't forget - Virgin Tribe is a GROWING program. The more you take advantage of your deals, the more deals you'll start to see popping up on Virgin Tribe. So go on check it out and spread the word while you're at it. Soon you'll start to see new ways to save all the time!
If you have questions or feedback about Virgin Tribe you can find out more from your People Department or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org it would be great to hear from you.
Terms and Conditions:
- Tribe, the Virgin Group Discount Program ("the Program"), is a discretionary benefit provided to employees of the Virgin Group of Companies and other companies ("Participating Employees"). The Program and the offers and discounts made available by participatingcompanies may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Permanent full-time or part-time Participating Employees who wish to participate in the Program are eligible to join after the length of service as specified by their employing company.
- The Program is intended solely for the personal use of Participating Employees and is only available to immediate family, dependants or partners where specified in the current Program discount details.
- The Program may not be used for any kind of commercial or re-sale activity.
- Virgin does not accept any liability whatsoever for any failure or omission by the third party supplier of goods/services in the Program; any claims by participating companies or Participating Employees must be brought directly against such third party supplier for whom Virgin acts as an agent, except where such failure or omission is a direct consequence of Virgin's willful misconduct or gross negligence.