So you want to become a Virgin business…
We are always on the look out for exciting businesses in our core sectors and we hope that yours has the potential to materialize into the next BIG Virgin Company.
Before you submit a proposal, we recommend you have a look at the whole range of entrepreneurial programmes Virgin has to offer to find the one most suited to your ambitions.
Starting a new business?
Looking for information and advice?
- Virgin.com/entrepreneur – free business tips and advice from the Virgin Group, Richard Branson and other leading entrepreneurs on starting up, how to run your own business and the qualities you need to succeed.
Looking for inspiration and to share your own experiences?
- Virgin Media Pioneers – an online community of enterprising people who use videos and blogging to share their ideas and experiences. Anyone who is part of this community is there for you to talk to, network with, collaborate with and get priceless tips for free.
Have a sustainable solution to climate change?
- Carbon War Room – if you have a sustainable solution to climate change that makes great business sense right now, the Carbon War Room is for you.
Think business needs a Plan B, one that puts people and planet alongside profit?
- The B Team – A global group of committed leaders has formed to accelerate 'Plan B' – where business becomes a driving force for social, environmental and economic benefit. Learn more and support a growing community that is advancing Plan B.
Looking for a start-up loan?
- If you are between 18-30 years old and a British citizen or legal UK resident who wants to start or expand a new business that’s less than a year old in England then you may be eligible for a start-up loan. Virgin StartUp is a not-for-profit organisation that helps entrepreneurs with the funding, resources and advice they need to turn their great idea in to a successful and sustainable business.
Want to attend an entrepreneurship academy? (South Africa and Jamaica)
- The Branson Centres of Entrepreneurship – started by Virgin Unite, these academies for aspiring entrepreneurs in South Africa and Jamaica teach you the skills to turn your idea into a business which is a force for good.
Growing your existing business?
Want to work with an existing Virgin business?
- If your proposal relates to working with one of the already established Virgin companies within the Group, please contact that Virgin Company directly as each existing Virgin company takes responsibility for growing and developing its own business.
Want to partner with the Virgin Group to grow your existing business?
- The Virgin Investment Team welcomes proposals to partner with experienced management teams and companies seeking growth capital and/or the Virgin brand.
Find out if your proposal fits our investment criteria.